FO29

Hello all
whilst monitoring the FO29 beacon frequency this afternoon I noticed a strange digital signal dopplering down. It was going from West to North ,observed LOS @ 14:21:10 utc, Due North ,435.780Mhz sounded very AO16 ish no other sat on my list was in range at the time but there again I don't have all of the sats in,I estimate the centre frequency as 453.900 Mhz.Regards Robert G8ATE