Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

At 04:30 AM 7/22/2008, you wrote:
>I do not think this is helpful. IMHO a survey should come from the
>BOD, and of course the design should incorporate the thoughts of a
>number of persons - the BOD, of course, but also others that the BOD recruits.
>ron w8gus

Ron,

Altough I understand where you coming from, that does not invalidate
Bill's survey.  He has the right to gather opinions unilaterally so
that he can check his assumptions on what the satellite community
wants.  My Senators and Congressman send out questionaires all the
time and that is not approved by the whole Senate or Cogress.

I agree that Amsat would be served well to make periodic surveys to
determine the directions the membership and general satellite community wish.

Bill, I hope that you will share the results with the -bb, but you
are not required to.

73 Ed - KL7UW