Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

> >Quite the contrary, I think AMSAT could benefit from having more folks
> >like me with technology industry experience helping guide AMSAT's
> >future. After all, a satellite is one big hunk of state of the art
> >technology.
> >
> >Regards...Bill - N6GHz
>
>I voted for you.
>KB7ADL

I'm sure a lot of us voted for him, or will..

Finally, we get some positive statements of what will be done,
instead of trying to justify what has been done...

Shades of Robin, I guess 10 years ago!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....