Mounting a Primestar Dish

I've got a G5500 rotor on its way to my QTH very soon, to become a part of my station.  I also have a Primestar dish, the really oblong one with a single feed arm, that I want to mount on the rotor.  I need some suggestions about how to mount, balance, and calibrate the dish so I don't muck up the whole thing.

Please reply off-list

73 de W0HV, Jim in Raymore, MO (ex-N8AU)

Light travels faster than sound...  This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.