Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

> Honestly, thanks for chiming into the BB, Drew.  It is my hope that
> all the other directors are reading.
> 73,
> Dave
> AF6KD (ex n0tgd)

I think most do, even if they don't admit it. It can be difficult though
when people sling accusations that border on libel. I know I read every
message, but usually only chime in when it will serve a purpose, is in a
civil discourse, and isn't the same set of circular rants we have all heard
before from the usual suspects.

73, Drew KO4MA