Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

> Obviously, the GEO is probably the most expensive, with HEO being
> close to it,

Not necessarily. A small package on Intelsat may be significantly more
affordable than Eagle. On the other hand, putting everything from Eagle on
Intelsat would likely be more expensive. There are also considerably
different risks. Eagle has all the things we've been good about messing up
previously, and a Intelsat rideshare has almost none. As Bob B said
earlier...there are several tradeoffs to consider, and let me say even the
BOD doesn't have the full details to consider yet.

Personally, I'm in favor of doing whatever project gets us on station with
long distance comms first, without breaking the piggybank, or too much risk.
It is, without a doubt, a very difficult and complicated decision.

73, Drew KO4MA