Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

Bob,

I guess when I took the survey, there were some obvious "cost-benefit"
options that I gleaned out of the questions...

Obviously, the GEO is probably the most expensive, with HEO being
close to it, and the LEO being the least expensive.

It should be up to the membership to help influence our future, and up
to the management to work out the finance details, or provide us with
the feasible options...

Dave
AF6KD