Antenna near gas lines?

Hi. Sorry for the somewhat off-topic post.

I recently moved into a townhouse with a lovely homeowner's
association. Rather than fight them putting up my antenna outside, I
decided to just mount it inside my attic. I found a spot about 3 feet
away from a vertical run of the gas line to the heater (also in the
attic). My first choice as a location right next to it, 'till I
realized it was there.

Should I be concerned about creating an explosion hazard? My
transmitter outputs a maximum of 100 W, and it's going into a Diamond
X-30 antenna (http://www.diamond-ant.jp/ama2/eng_ama_2_2_3.asp).

I wouldn't think it should be a problem, since it's metal pipe, and an
RF energy is unlikely to go through the gas. But sadly, I don't
remember what I learned when I took my test, if it even addressed this
issue.

Any advice would be welcome.

Thanks!

--