From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Andrew Glasbrenner
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 9:08 PM
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: AO-51 repeaters

Thanks Alan,

I was contemplating posting a reminder tonight. We've had MANY requests for
this mode, so please use it. Myself, I'll be operating /KL7 beginning
Saturday and through the 4th of August, and I expect to be on the
145.88/435.150 repeater for stateside windows. This might be a good time to
make a schedule with that faraway grid, country or state you need on
satellite!

73, Drew KO4MA
AMSAT-NA VP Ops