Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

Hi Dave,

This is my first shot at this e-survey thing, so it's a work in
progress. I don't think Mr. Gallop will be threatened. I wanted to find
a simple way to get membership views.

I've appreciated all the comments and suggestions I've received to date.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz