Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

At 01:15 PM 7/21/2008, you wrote:

>I will be using this simple, easy e-survey format to get membership
>opinion on future topics. This is my first go at it, so I hope that I
>selected the right buttons to make it work. Let me know if you run into
>any issues at . . .

I took the survey, great idea, but I saw no mention of an option for
a LEO similar to 07 ssb/cw??

The cost of a HEO appears to be prohibitive, but I certainly don't
want another AO51!!!  So I was forced to choose HEO...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...