Re: Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - OperatingSurvey

Bill,

Everything seemed to work well, and the questions were relevant and clearly
stated.  I would suggest that you include a section at the end for free text
comments, if possible.  I know that opens a can of worms, but sometimes a
comment may contain relevant information.

You might bring up this mode of communication to the BoD as an AMSAT-NA
tool, rather than just that of an individual officer.  We have more than one
officer or VP, either due to work load or e-mail issues, who apparently
doesn't have time to answer questions or discuss issues.  This might be a
help for better communications on both policy and operational issues.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA