Bill Ress - N6GHz - Board Candidate - Operating Survey

Hello all,

On August 10-11, the AMSAT Senior leadership will be holding a critical
"strategy" meeting with the theme of "Can We? Should We?" launch a HEO
satellite.

As a board candidate, I feel it's essential that "strategic" decisions
must consider the membership's opinions and desires.

The last membership survey taken was in 2004 by Gunther Meisse, W8GSM.

So, to get the current thinking of the membership, I invite you take the
simple, anonymous, no cost (probably unscientific) survey that I have
prepared to determine your operating preferences at . . . . .

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/55247/amsat-operating-preferences

I will be using this simple, easy e-survey format to get membership
opinion on future topics. This is my first go at it, so I hope that I
selected the right buttons to make it work. Let me know if you run into
any issues at . . .

n6ghz@amsat.org

I'll let the survey run for about a week and then I'll share the results
here on the -bb with a copy of the results to the senior leadership.

Regards...Bill - N6GHz