WD9EWK for Monday (21 July)

Hi!

A busy Sunday... I stopped in Kayenta AZ (DM46) for fuel and an
SO-50 pass, followed by another SO-50 pass and an AO-27 pass from
the DM56/DM57 line on US route 191 in Utah (missed the western
AO-27 pass due to an electrical storm that erupted as the pass
was starting), then an AO-51 pass from Lake Powell in northern
Arizona (DM46/DM47).  Lots of QSOs, and for many lots of new
grids - plus about 500 miles/800km driving today.

For Monday, I will try to work one of the AO-51 morning passes
from DM46/DM47 before heading west toward St. George UT and the
I-15 freeway.  I will try to get on a couple of SO-50 passes
around (local) midday, and hopefully reach the DM26/DM36 line
in northwestern Arizona for the AO-27 passes.  Then to Las Vegas
for the evening AO-51 passes on the DM25/DM26 line.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK
http://www.wd9ewk.net/