Re: Cost of an HEO launch

Hi Dave,

While SpaceX only works with primary single manifest customers, but if
those customers can't use the entire payload, then they can work with
third party multi-manifest "brokers" and we in turn could work with
these multi-manifest "brokers" for a piece of the payload. For sure,
lots of negotiating required when and if we find that a primary manifest
customer doesn't need the whole payload.

I really don't know if AMSAT management has any activity pursuing this
avenue of launch, but if they don't, they should!!

Regards,,,Bill - N6GHz (AMSAT Board Candidate)