Re: Icom 2820

Jeff,

Here is what I did...

I programmed the AO-51 uplink (145.92) on one side of the radio and
the downlink (435.300) the the other side.
I opened the squelch on the downlink and transmitted on the uplink
and the radio did not mute the downlink frequency, so I believe this
meets the full duplex test.

73,

John AA2BN
AMSAT #22683