AMSAT-NA, our future

My mission has been successful.

The recent diatribes (mine) brought a lot of the people out of the
woodwork.  And if the shoe fits, wear it...I am just looking for information...

Now some facts:

Project Oscar launched AO7 (ssb,cw) 34 years ago, a LEO.

India launched VO52 (ssg. cw) 3 years ago, a LEO.

Both very successful for many qso's, simultaneously, and miraculously
AO7 came back to life.

I can certainly understand that AMSAT-NA cannot afford a
HEO...Hopefully, AMSAT-DL can.

Now the questions (for the Board of Directors, or anyone that has the answers).

What are our future plans for launching another hamsat?

And when?

If no launch plans are in the mill, what will be done with the funds
we presently have?

For what is the money now being spent??

Why are we in existence??

            73, Dave, WB6LLO