Re: Vanishing Hams

>> ... I would need integrated APRS support, D-STAR/D-PRS
>> capability (so I can do both in the one radio),

1. Icom IC-2820
2. TNC-X + HamHUD

or

3. RC-D710

There, all the goodness in one package.

I'm building up my TNC-X now, waiting for a machinist friend to
finish machining a Hammond cast aluminum case for my HamHUD.

Assign one side of the radio for analog APRS and Voice Alert, the
other side of the radio for D-Star and away you go.

What's not to love ;)

73,

John AA2BN