Complainers

Right on Bob, I could not have said it better. Alltho it is the
same few that don't do anything but complain. Wonder how
much they have contributed or done to help the cause. I am
80 years old and know that ignoring them is the best way to
treat them, but sometimes they just go too far. The best to
those who are doing something to further the program of Amsat.
What other group is doing anything?  73 de Ken W7KBM.
Amsat # 10217