Re: NAMSATE AND EAGLE PROJECT ARE DEAD!!!

We all can count on three things in life - death, taxes, and Luc
running a thread into the ground just to stick it to the 'man'.

It is too bad - there are some real issues to discuss.

What are we doing to volunteers to cause them to leave, or get so
overwhelmed by the job assigned to them?

Is the current EAGLE concept just too big for AMSAT to design and fund?

How much transparency does a group have to provide to its members?

David Goncalves
W1EUJ