AMSAT NA

I have been off the satellites for 25 years. I just spent a bunch of money for antennas and rotors to get back on. After listening to all of the belly aching I wonder if I should join AMSAT (again). Maybe I should try EME . . . .  the moon will be there long after I am gone. I have listened on AO 7 and VO 52 to test my 2 mtr yagis. I should be QRV soon. Belly aching just looks bad even if it is warranted. I am not sure if it accomplishes much other than venting for the vanquished. Human nature ugh. Lighten up folks.

Jim W9VNE
Cincinnati, Ohio em79