Re: HEO Launch Costs

>At Ham Radio 2008 the AMSAT-DL P3E update included the statement
>that "the cost quoted by Arianespace for the launch of P3E is
>outside the budget of AMSAT-DL."  Are they talking about the same dead horse?

John, I cannot answer that question...

I hope not, because if it is "yes", then I'm throwing my money down
the tubes....

But I at least get answers from Peter .... AMSAT-DL, and whatever
they do with the funds is certainly better than what AMSAT-NA does with it.

            73, Dave, WB6LLO

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...