From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Luc Leblanc
Sent: Monday, July 14, 2008 2:22 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Cc: eu-amsat@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [amsat-bb] NAMSATE AND EAGLE PROJECT ARE DEAD!!!

As usual AMSAT-NA is keeping the crowds unaware and uninformed on AMSAT-BB
and on purpose...NAMASTE and EAGLE project are from my point of
view literally dead! For those who are still believing on a HEO made by
AMSAT-NA forget it they "HALTED" NAMASTE et fired out the EAGLE
team leaders

Here is some e-mails exchange...

It seems obvious now that AMSAT-NA projects are collapsing NAMASTE is dead
and EAGLE PROBABLY WILL BE HALTED TOO?????
SEE BELOW THE FULL EXCHANGE AND PLEASE READ THE THREADS ON:
http://amsat.org/pipermail/namaste-dev/2008-July/thread.html

Here is an excerpt moving around the "Super duper" AMSAT-NA president on the
NAMSATE reflector