Re: NAMSATE AND EAGLE PROJECT ARE DEAD!!!

>It seems obvious now that AMSAT-NA projects are collapsing NAMASTE
>is dead and EAGLE PROBABLY WILL BE HALTED TOO?????
>SEE BELOW THE FULL EXCHANGE AND PLEASE READ THE THREADS ON:
>http://amsat.org/pipermail/namaste-dev/2008-July/thread.html
>
>Here is an excerpt moving around the "Super duper" AMSAT-NA
>president on the NAMSATE reflector
>
>AMSAT-NA is on a crashing course i doubt this group will survive up
>to the end of 2008! Sad news but could be under a new leadership things
>can still have some chance of success!
>P.S. I just hope i am dead wrong here?

Luc, tnx fer ur research and publication...Many amateur satellite
operators in the world are of the same opinion...AMSAT-NA is beating
a dead horse...

Absence of HEO, necessitates confirmation of those facts, NOW on 20
meters!  Just the way we traded information for the early satellites.

I ran one of the early 20 meter satellite nets, hopefully a P3E
launch will not require 20 meters to globally communicate again...

COMMUNICATION is the name of the game....nearly impossible now....if
you want grid squares use your cell phone!!

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...