Re: Icom R20 for receiving SSB downlink from AO16

Hi Al,

I haven't been able to try it on AO-16, but in my experience it is
perfect for receiving satellites. I used it for working the current
LEO's (AO-51, VO-52, SO-50, AO-27) without a problem using a portable
Arrow antenna and a FT817 for the uplink.

The best part of it is that is has a built in digital audio recorder
which I find very useful as I don't have to write anything down while
running QSO's.

73, Andre PH7AT.