2' PLUG n PLAY DISH PACKAGES

Hi All,

I obtained a small quantity of new 2' rectangular grid dishes  similar to
what I had previously had for my 2' Plug N play 2.4 GHz downconverter  packages.
These packages include my AIDC 3731 downconverter, 2'  rectangular dish with
mounting hardware, 6' and 25' F cables, 6  dB attenuator, F to BNC adapter and
wall wart power supply and  inserter.

The 2' dish claims 19 dBi gain (over the 12 dBi for the corner reflector)
and a bit narrower beamwidth than the corner reflector. Not much wind resistance
 and will not overload your El - Az positioner.

Anyone who wants a 2' Plug n Play downconverter package, please contact me
off list or go to my web page to contact me -- the 2' dish will not be seen  on
my web page for now.

_www.k5gna.com_ (http://www.k5gna.com)

PRICES:

19 dBi 2' Dish Plug N Play package - $165.00 plus $20 shipping in the  48 US
states.

12 dBi Corner Reflector Plug N Play package - $155.00 plus $14 shipping in
the 48 US states.

TNX & 73

Bob
K5GNA