Field Day Submissions Due

The deadline for submitting your field day results for AMSAT Field Day
is Monday, July 14, 2008 at 11:59PM CDT. Don't miss your opportunity to
have your field day site listed and scored. email to me and I would send
an email to both of my addresses to make sure that it arrives. kk5do at
both arrl.net and amsat.org

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)
Podcast at http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml or iTunes