Rotor Controller Info Needed.

Hello gang,
	I am in process of putting together a ground station for AMSAT use
and I have acquired a Yaesu 5400 rotor system with a pair of older Cushcraft
antennas. I now need a controller box to go between the PC and the rotors. I
checked the price of the GS-232B by Yaesu and nearly had heart failure! Then
I looked at the schematic and was appalled!  Surely someone has come up with
a better/cheaper solution.  Searching the web only produced a few build from
scratch articles and a fellow from Europe selling a board.  Isn't there some
other alternative available off the shelf and reasonably priced?

Michael Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb@qwest.net