Peter Carey ZS6JT ex ZE5JJ -SK

----- Original Message -----
From: gosselin zs6gbj@mweb.co.za
To: domenico.i8cvs@tin.it
Sent: Friday, July 11, 2008 11:33 AM
Subject: FW: Peter Carey ZS6JT - SK

Subject: Peter Carey ZS6JT - SK

 It is with great regret that I must inform you of the passing of Peter
Carey ZS6JT (ZE5JJ). Peter went SK this morning 11th July in Centurion,
South Africa, after fighting a long illness. He will be missed by his wife
Jean, his family, children and grandchildren, and all the colleagues who
have known this wonderful man, a great experimenter, technician, operator
and award winning radio amateur.

Paul Gosselin

ZS6GBJ

Hi to the list of AMSAT'ers

Peter Carey, ZS6JT ex ZE5JJ was a 432 MHz Pioneer early from 1975
I got many CW QSO's with him on 432 MHz EME from 1977 to 1980.

Good by Peter !

i8CVS Domenico