SatPc32 question on W0LMD server rotor control setup

In the setup box for the "Server W0LMD"  can someone tell me what should be checked in the "Azimuth rotor turns in" box?? The two choices are South and North.   I am using the Yaesu G-5400 with a north center.

I can't find anything about the setting in the SatPC32 manual nor the setup section for the W0LMD control box.

Thanks

Dick K8ZTT