Re: OSCAR-10 & OSCAR-13 video on the web

Thank you, Peter!

What wonderful (wunderbar!!??) memories about Oscar 10....as  very
many of us will attest!

As one can tell, I  know few words in German.!!.. but language
translation not necessary....

GO P3E  !!!!

>I uploaded some videos about  Integration and Launch of OSCAR-10 and
>OSCAR-10 in full-length:
>
>http://en.sevenload.com/search/amsat/videos
>
>You will also find there a video from the SDX demonstration during the
>HamRadio 2008.
>
>Unfortunately the videos are in german language, but I hope you will
>still enjoy them..

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....