re best antenna array?

Thanks for info on your thoughts on the best transceiver for the satellites, what about the best array?
Here is my example:
2 mtrs 7 ele (3.5mtr boom) X yagi with switchable H, V, RHCP and LHCP and homebrew preamp.
70cms x 12 (3.0mtr boom) X yagi with switchable H, V, RHCP and LHCP and homebrew preamp.
23cm and 13cm 1.5 mtr homebrew dish with helical feeds.
The unit has elevation thanks to my neighbour donating a sat dish acctuator!
This will be the only array I am allowed on the house by the XYL and neighbours (more by the XYL hi).
I shall also use it for local chin wagging on repeaters and little bits of SSB work during tropo etc.
So what do you think, OK, hmmm not so good or fine for the job?
Is there something I have missed, I will only get one chance of putting the unit up, so I have to get it almost perfect first time.
Any thoughts please let me know.
regards
Gus M0IKB

--