AO-51 L-Band Packet Uplink

Hi All,

I'am trying to access AO-51 9600Bd packet uplink on 1268.700MHz but had no succes so far. Maybe
someone on the amsat bb group has some experience on this?
I see on the downlink the message "Frames heard from PACB-1". I think it means the receiver is
getting some signal but can't decode it.
I believe my 23cm transmitter is working ok with 10w output into 26el yagi. Also the 9600bd is
working OK because I can connect to local stations.
I see no other traffic on the sat so it seems to me the L band receiver of ao-51 is not to sensitive.

73 Rob PE1ITR
http://www.pe1itr.com