re best transceiver for sats

Hi all,
just wondering what you think is the best transceiver or transceivers for the satellites. By this I mean to be able to TX and RX at the same time (covering from 144mhz, 70cm and 23cm), was thinking possibly something like the ICOM IC910 (with 23cm board added) so that USB downlink and LSB uplink can be done (can the TS2000 do this also). Or is it better to have 2 seperate radios altogether, and use one for the uplink and one for the downlink?
Any thoughts or what do you think is the ultimate set up, doing quite well here with very simple FT817 and old FT480R but using transverter for 23cms.
regards
Gus M0IKB

--
It has removed 932 spam emails to date.