AO-51 Field Day mode

In reading through the e-mails to -bb, it seems L/U was well received among
the membership on Field Day? I'd be interested in feedback about Field Day
for consideration of next year's mode. Feel free to cc the -bb, as I'm sure
it's of interest to many.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS Congratulations to the handful of stations who were listening to AO-16
Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. I manually turned the satellite on
several times on each of three passes, and several stations managed QSOs in
the brief periods the old bird stayed on. Myself and the other command
station will continue to try to restart the repeater when available, and
maybe as temperatures change it will stay on a little longer, but no
promises can be made.