Re: Best type of coax to use ... in ... AMSAT-BB Digest,Vol 3, Issue 326

I use them all the time, and have not had to use "trimming dimensions".
It is very easy to see where to trim with these two piece connectors,
just put the cable end near the connector and it's pretty obvious where
to cut things (much like a PL-259). I have found them to be very
acceptable N connectors and have done dozens of them without a trimming
chart.

...hasan, N0AN

Checked by AVG.