Re: Best type of coax to use ... in ... AMSAT-BB Digest, Vol 3,Issue 326

Installing a classic clamp type N connector like the Amphenol 82-202
(UG-21D/U) on flexible coax with a real copper center conductor
(RG-8,RG-213) is both easier and has a much higher probability of
success than installing the common PL-259.  You only have to make one
easily accessible solder connection.

Take a look at
http://www.amphenolrf.com/products/assemblyInstructions/280.pdf to see
what is involved in attaching classic clamp style N connector.

You also might want to read the reviews listed here:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/products/7 before you make any purchase
decisions.

Regards,
	JoeC - K3FMA