Re: FW: THIS SHOULD PISS YOU OFF...................ITDIDME!!!!

>Guys,
>
>I am all for freewheeling discussion, but does this truly belong on
>AMSAT-BB?  Just wondering?
>
>Alan
>WA4SCA

Alan, you are absolutely right!!

Nick and I kissed an made up, privately!!  We are both from
Minnesota, and probably made our first contact maybe forty years ago,
and dozens on hamsats..

As I just said to Nick, I could have cut my finger off after pressing
the "send", and he basically voiced the same sentiments...

My apologies to all...

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....