Delfi-C3 RASCAL OS X trouble

Hi All,

I've been trying to get RASCAL to run on my Intel Mac mini (10.4.11).
I've installed soylatte16 to get the JRE 1.6 compatibility, but when
I launch the .jar I get the following error:

Unknown error javax/swing/GroupLayout$Group
The is not found on your computer.
please check: javax/swing/GroupLayout$Group or reinstall Rascal

I'm trying to run the .jar from my home directory, I kept the folder
structure the same (i.e. the lib folder is inside the RASCAL folder).

Any suggestions on resolving this error?

73,

John AA2BN