Re: Eliminating Desensing

Something else to try,
hook up the transmit side of the rig to a dummy load
and see how your receive is.  It may be  something in the
rig causing it, not the proximity of the antennas.

I get this problem sometimes and have other vhf/UHF antennas
that are maybe 50 feet away from the satellite antennas.  I can transmit
on an antenna 50 feet away and pointed away from the receive antenna
and still get it sometimes.

73,
John K6YK