Re: Alfa-Spid AzEl Rotator Experiences orRecommendations?

John,

Precisely the kind of practical experience I am looking for.  I have an M2
22 element CP on 2 meters and 42 element CP on 70 cms, plus a 42 element 23
cm beam and a small 13 cm dish.  The Yaesu rotators have handled them for
years with careful balancing, but it looks as if the elevation rotator has
packed it in.  With luck it is just the starting capacitor, but we shall see
when I crack it open.  Even if fixable, it is probably time, one last time,
to install something which should handle any reasonable growth.

Again, thanks for the tips.

Alan
WA4SCA