DX assist AO-7

Hello everyone
I'm trying to stretch the foot print, again.  I am trying to QSO with Paul 2M1EUB.  We share a ever so short window.  I'm not sure of his email connection at his portable QTH for this week, his grid is IO87rj, I am in CN89wk should someone know how to figure the distance I'd like to know.  Somewhere there is web link that will figure that.  Also does anyone know his favorite downlink spot on AO-7, time is too short to hunt around.  Should Paul and I make this QSO it might even best a good dx connect by our dear  friend K3SZH.  We must keep Joe on his toes!
73 & thanks
Bob W7LRD
Seattle CN87wk

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"