RS-15 heard again

I just copied the beacon on 29.351, after not hearing anything for a long tmie.
It's sending relatively short duration pulses today... 1 second on, 2 seconds off, give or take... later in the ascending pass(as I write this) , times are up to greater-than 4 seconds off /.75 seconds on  Does that mean the spacecraft is warm?

Strange, that this is the ONLY mode-A signal around these days-besides AO-7 if she feels like it ;)

Auke de Jong
VE6PWN
DO33go
Edmonton, AB