436cp30

Alan (wa4sca)

I think many of us have come to accept (not expect) glitches from manufacturers. M Square apologized. I told them we all goof up at some time. I heard from a few folks with a direct email. One told me that he did not measure his elements. He just sorted them by size. The purpose of my email was to call attention that you can not do that and get the maximum results from the product. It can be difficult to call attention to a mistake by someone with a good reputation. I may add the polarity switcher and appreciate your "heads up". The drawing for my beam shows a 1994 date for the last revision. The initial drawing was 1990.

Jim W9VNE