AO-27 FD ?

Am I looking at the skid wrong? Looks like 27 will not turn on in
analogue mode till after it has passed the US. My tracker shows the
06/28/2008 18:24z turn on just as the northern border sees LOS. Hope
it is not like that all weekend.

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-16,AO-27,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"