From: James Cutler
To: cubesat@atl.calpoly.edu
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2008 1:47 AM
Subject: [CubeSat] Ground station survey

Dear Cubesat Community,

At Stanford, we are conducting a survey on global ground station availability, and we need your help!  If you have a ground station, would you please fill out our survey (~5minutes)?  It will ask you about station locations and the characteristics of the antennas (type and frequency).  The survey is located at:

User: gs
Password: stanford

Please provide input by July 7, 2008 if possible.  We will make the results available later this summer.  We will be using the data for research on improving throughput through networks such as GENSO.

Thanks for your time.  If you have any questions or comments, please send me an email.

Best regards,

--James

--

James Cutler, Ph.D.