AMSAT-UK Colloquium 2003 Final Call for Speakers/Papers

This is the final call for speakers/papers for the 23rd Amsat-UK
Colloquium which will be held at Surrey University, Guildford, Surrey,
U.K., from Friday 25th July to Sunday 27th July 2008.

Details of this and previous events can be found at:
http://www.uk.amsat.org.

Amsat-UK invite speakers, about amateur radio space and associated
activities, for this event. They are also invited to submit papers
for the "Proceedings" document which will be published at the same
time but printed papers are not mandatory. We normally prefer
authors to present talks themselves rather than having someone else
give them in the authors' absence. We also welcome
"unpresented" papers for the Proceedings document.

Offers of talks should be submitted as soon as possible; the final
date for full documents to be received is July 16th 2008 in order
that the "Proceedings" document be available to participants.

Submissions should be sent *ONLY* to G4DPZ, via the following routes:

Internet e-mail: david dot johnson at blackepper do co dot uk

SnailMail: QTHR from http://www.qrz.com

73

Dave
G4DPZ