2.4ghz antenna for AO-51

   I tried to be diligent and do my searching before asking this
  question, but with no search ability on amsat-bb and google coming
  up near empty..... here goes!!!

   Are there any "popular" designs for AO51 antennas?  I have my converters
   (3 of them actually, a drake, a direc broadbcast TV converted with teftape
   and a kit built down east microwave D/C) leftover from AO40 days.  But
  I seem to have dismantled or lost or sold or something to my dish I used.
  I have various dishes from directv sized to starband sized.  Is there
  any particular feed people are finding to work better than others?
   Is there getting to be a "common" setup for 2.4?  Thanks!!  -James KI0KN