Re: FW: Re: APRS through ISS and FD

Bob,

No question that this issue is something which needs to be revisited and
clarified, with the input of the AMSAT users, over the next year.  For now,
I will take the answer to mean that the ISS will be treated as any other
orbiting amateur relay package, regardless of where it is bolted.  And
certainly for the 100 point bonus, which question started all this.

BTW, good to work you at W3ADO this AM.  My antenna decided to swing 360,
and the phone rang from someone at the FD committee at the same time, so I
could not get back to you.

Alan
WA4SCA