Re: go-32 this am

Since I am on a business trip till monday and can't do FD this year.
My truck is setup for a IGATE for GO32 and ISS, since AO51 isn't on packet.

So you should be able to see yourself in findu or aprs.fi if my sgate
hears you at all, via K3PDK-SG

It generally can hear down to around 20 degrees to the south, and
around 40degrees to the north (just a 19.5" antenna with a strange
reflection off the house siding)

Generally I only ever hear people on the ISS passes, and GO32 is
normally completely dead, except for the beacons.